NanoVNA Vector Network analyzer 50KHz -900MHz Digital LCD display HF VHF UHF Antenna Analyzer Standing Wave with battery insideCategory: SDR
Simple and practical PC control software, you can export Touchstone (snp) files for various radio design and simulation software through PC software. The improved frequency algorithm can use the odd harmonic extension of si5351 to support the measurement frequency up to 900MHz. The 50535-300MHz frequency range of the si5351 direct output provides better than 70dB dynamic. The extended 300M-600MHz band provides better than 60dB of dynamics, and the 600M-900M band is better than 50dB of dynamics. This is a DIY product that provides perfect vector network measurement capabilities in the size of a credit card. It includes a 2.8-inch touch screen and 500mAh battery, which can be used offline for 2 hours. For longer measurement, please connect external power supply or contact me to make a larger battery version. The TX/RX method can measure the complete S11 and S21 parameters. If you need to obtain S12 and S22, you need to manually replace the transceiver port wiring.
● PCB: 54mm x 85.5mm x 11mm (without connectors, switches)
● Measurement frequency: 50KHz ~ 300MHz (50KHz -900MHz, enable extended firmware)
● RF output: -13dbm (maximum -9dbm)
● Measurement range: 70dB (50kHz-300MHz), 60dB (300M-600MHz), 50dB (600M-900MHz) enable extended firmware);
● Port SWR: < 1.1
● Display: 2.8 inch TFT (320 x240)
● USB interface: USB type-C communication mode: CDC (serial)
● Power: USB 5V 120mA, built-in 300mAh or 500mAh battery, maximum charging current 0.8A
● Number of scanning points: 101 (fixed)
● Display Tracking: 4, Marking: 4, Setting Save: 5
Measuring S parameters, voltage standing wave ratio, phase, delay, Smith chart...